Friday 10 January 2014

Signs You Might Be Obsessed With A TV Show | Top 10 Series To Watch

This is actually the most accurate video regarding TV show addiction uploaded by my absolute favourite female Youtuber of all time, Jenna Marbles (which is embedded below), which is why I decided to post about the top 10 TV series (in no order) I'm obsessed with - old and new - and all you readers should definitely consider watching (or re-watching):

  1. Glee - I've recently started the series and managed to watch two seasons within three days. I have to admit that when the series had just started, I dismissed it as very cheesy and stupid. I was so completely wrong. The show has a good storyline and very sexy actors (of course, because what's a series without cute male actors?)
  2. Angel - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer's spin-off which, as the title indicates, revolves around Angel, the vampire with a soul. It's an old series and it didn't last as long as I wanted it to, but it's fun to re-watch it and laugh at Lorne's nicknames for humans and Angel, and gushing over Spike's immaculate British accent.
  3. Pretty Little Liars - Has by far the best plot of all time. Every episode has the ability to leave you at edge and shouting "OMG THAT WAS EPIC! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT WEEK?!" at your screen. I hope this series never ends, because it's that amazing.
  4. Ravenswood - This series only started in November and it's already as captivating as its 'sister' series Pretty Little Liars. If you enjoyed Pretty Little Liars, then you should definitely watch this series.
  5. Supernatural - My favourite series of all time, hands down. I remember watching it and only stopping it when a killer clown was featured (massive coulrophobic here!). The I decided to master up my courage and re-watch the series. Thankfully, there were no more killer clowns (except one funny episode where two clowns were involved, but they weren't killers) nine seasons on. It's the kind of series where any character you grow to love dies... but most of them are resurrected - which is good right? - and also where it's possible to 'ship' (definition: An unrealistic relationship that you love so much but causes you so much pain and misery forcing you to scream "MY FEELS!" while sliding out of your chair because it never comes true even though it's so obvious it should.)
  6. How I Met Your Mother - Barney Stinson (played by the amazing Neil Patrick Harris), founder of the Playbook and saying 'Legen-wait for it-dary' (and many other alternatives), inventor of the game 'Haaaaaaave you met Ted?' and my favourite fictional character ever. The series is currently in its ninth and last season (BOO!). The plot is long as hell, where a father is telling his son and daughter the story of how he met their mother, who was featured for the first time in the finale of the eighth season (!!), and was the most anticipated moment in the series' run.
  7. 2 Broke Girls - I watched the first two seasons within hours, which surprised myself to say the least. It's a comedy filled with numerous explicit jokes, all of which are uttered by the feistiest, sexiest female character, Max (played by Kat Dennings), and it makes you feel a bit better about your current living situation.
  8. American Horror Story - Even though each season (so far three) has a completely different plot and characters, each plot is very good. Most of the actors featured in one season are also featured in another. My favourite actress in the series is Jessica Lange, who does a great job in portraying the bitchiest and most evil of all characters.
  9. Hostages - Also a new series which started in October and my Gooooooood is it good! I didn't expect the series to be this great, and the plot revolves around conspiracies about the American President and the Secret Service, which is why I started watching this series in the first place.
  10. Reign - (Yet another new series). Despite the series being historical and dating back to the 1500s, it's amazing. And it involves betrayal, deceive AND cute princes (*wink wink*).

... and here's the video the post was supposed to be about

No comments :

Post a Comment