Sunday 9 February 2014

Birthday Post // 20(.5) Random Facts About Me

After 365 days of waiting, it's finally THE DAY! I'm no longer a broody, moaning, whining teenager. I am now a mature and strong-minded 20-year old. I honestly dreaded this day until I realised I was a step closer to achieving my life goals.

So to celebrate this glorious day, here's 20 random-ass facts about the face behind the Absurd Nerd...
Tom & Avan
  1. My favourite numbers are 1, 9 and any number that adds up to 9.
    (1.5. I have a weird obsession with numerology).
  2. My passion, aside from writing, is learning about different cultures and languages.
  3. I am fluent in Maltese, English, Italian and French, and can understand Spanish.
  4. My first (and current) job is as a sales advisor in a well-established department store.
  5. I share my birthday with Tom Hiddleston and Avan Jogia, who also happen to be in my Top 10 list.
  6. I hate cheese and coffee.
  7. I don't have any tattoos, but I'd like to have several inspirational quotes and song lyrics.
  8. My biggest fears are heights and clowns.
  9. I used to love playing football (soccer for Americans) when I was younger.
  10. My favourite movies of all time are Avatar and Stand By Me.
  11. Apart from becoming a writer, I want to become a travel journalist.
  12. I collect merchandise of my all-time favourite band, The Beatles. I have everything from DVDs, CDs, books to posters and original vinyl records.
  13. My impulse-buys are usually books, particularly biographies.
  14. I love horror movies even though they make me wet my pants and spend a whole week not sleeping.
  15. If I had to choose one last meal, it'd be a triple chocolate and marshmallow cake.
  16. I've tried doing yoga but my brittle bones don't allow it.
  17. I can drink up to five pints of tea a day.
  18. I have a mild case of OCD, where all my books are divided into fiction and non-fiction, then furtherly subdivided into genres, authors and year published. My CDs are also similarly categorised.
  19. I have a weird obsession with foals and ponies.
  20. I've been to Tunisia, France, Spain, Italy and Sicily. I've planned ahead holidays to Germany, Austria, England, Ireland and America.

No comments :

Post a Comment